mail command

Hi there,

just a quick question:  I have a downloaded version of Cygwin, there doesn't
appear to be any mail command with my current
installation of it.  I simply want to email members of my time a simple
notification when a compilation fails or error messages
appear in the log files.  Under solaris i can use something like:

	 mail -s "log errors" bob.towers@usa.com < /somepath/logfile

Is there a new release with this command built in that would work on
NT/Windows 98 etc?
Alternatively, is this command out there for cygwin which i might be able to
download (that you know of).

best wishes

Bob
The information in this E-mail (which includes any files transmitted with
it), is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended for
the addressee only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If
you have received it in error, please destroy any copies and delete it from
your system notifying the sender immediately. Any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this E-mail is prohibited. E-mail
communications are not secure and therefore Rolfe & Nolan does not accept
legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Rolfe & Nolan.