How to "login/rlogin/su" to user accts with no password defined?

Hi,

I have this issue/question.  How can I rlogin/su to a user
account on my WinXP box that doesn't have a password
defined?  I like to keep passwords disabled for my home
machines so the kids don't have to worry about it if they
have to reboot.  Should the security processes be
smart enough to check if a password is required before
asking for one, or somehow figure out that no password
is required?

Thanks