Re: Xvnc - Multiple replies

> > What is it exactly that you want to do here?  The native Windows VNC
> server  works great, and the native Windows
> > VNC client works great also.  With a bit more info, maybe someone can
> help.
>
> Well, I'm assuming Xvnc works similarly on Windows as it does on Linux,
> where I get a different "session" than what the local user gets.  (Sort of
> poor man's terminal server).

Bad assumption. From the VNC Docs
(http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/docs.html):

WinVNC - The Windows NT VNC server
WinVNC is a VNC server that will allow you to view your Windows desktop from
any VNC viewer. Because Windows in its present, standard incarnation, only
supports a single graphical user being logged in at any one time, WinVNC
makes the existing desktop of the PC available remotely, rather than
creating a separate desktop as happens with the Unix server. It is only fair
to emphasise this: VNC does not make an NT machine into a multi-user server
in the same way that Citrix-based software, for example, does. A single NT
machine can therefore be accessed by multiple users, but if they all connect
at the same time they will all see the same desktop!