Re: no more package moratorium?

On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 09:08:08AM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

Yep.

>I think we should either get a consensus from all the package
>maintainers, or perhaps, wait 3 days for objections. If no objections,
>then the package is allowed in. If there are objections, discuss until
>resolved. To prevent deadlock, a single individual objecting will not
>cause a package to be rejected, the objections must be agreed with by
>other package maintainers.

As long as I get veto power or whatever the opposite of veto power,
that's fine with me.  I'm not exactly Linus in this situation, I guess.

I'm not sure that we really need to be this formal, though.  Who's going
to be doing the tracking?

Once again, it sounds like another job for a script.  :-)

cgf