RE: Updated: cygwin-1.3.6-1 -- changing cygdrive prefix broken?

OK, I'll take the time to look it up myself and point you right to it
(not something I usually do mind you)...

OK, so it's "hidden" under a little different topic, so maybe it's
easy to miss.  Just shows you that you it's worthwhile to dig! ;-)

I trust that answers your question?

Larry