Re: cygwin 1.3.6 + bash 2.05a-2 + command completion

 Hi,

 I tried to take a shot at this. But I did not manage to compile the
cygwin source. I'm not sure how to do that. I also failed to compile the
cygcheck program to find a possible missfeature in that program. And at
the moment I don't have the time to find out what is going wrong with
that.

 But as has shown is that it is the traversing of the path. That is
trying to find files in paths that does not exist. I guess that it has
something to do with opendir/readdir. If I have time tonight I'll try to
compare diffrences between 1.3.5-3 and 1.3.6 source. But if I interperet
the ChangeLog correctly the changes on the opendir/readdir part is quite
large.

 Jens Yllman