Bug report: Several keys missing

Hi!

This bug report relates to the known problem: "Pipe key (`|') doesn't work
on non-US keyboards in Win9x/ME"

MY BUG:
All AltGr-combinations (also known as Ctrl-Alt-combinations) doesn't work,
which mean that I can not use those characters:   @ $ \ | ~

I'm using Windows98 and Swedish keyboard drivers. I tried both the
standard swedish qwerty and my home made Swedish Dvorak with the same
result.

As stated in the related bug mentioned above, using rxvt is a workaround.

/Gunnar

--
Gunnar Parment
Jenningsgatan 34