Re: bc & dc

Lew,

Presumably the server is either supplying a generic MIME type or none at
all or your browser does not recognize that type, all of which may stem
from the as-yet still relatively uncommon bzip2 compression format and the
equally uncommon .bz2 suffix.

For what it's worth, my Netscape 6.2 does the same thing.

Use the context menu and explicitly request to save the link to a file.

Personally, I like Artis-11C (vers. 2) as a general-purpose calculator.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA