Distribution

Greetings;

My name is Michael Vine and I'm a technical author with Premier press.  I'm
starting a new beginner's book on C Language development on UNIX platforms.
I've found CYGWIN to be very effective for teaching and learning C Language
/ UNIX on Win platforms and would like to include the CYGWIN software on CD
with this book.  I've read the license agreement and have derived that it
should be ok to do so.  Am I correct in my assumptions?

I should be able to give you, the industry and/or the organization some
plugs in the book if you whish, let me know.

Sincerely,

Michael A. Vine
mvine29@hotmail.com