Re: Re-post : cron is not work even tried suggestion in mail list

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 03:55:28AM +0000, Tiffany Chan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry that I have common question on cron. I got cron
> error : can't switch user context. I have tried the
> following suggestion in mail list:
> [...]
> 4. I tested that Domain administrator can use cron job
> properly.

cron hasn't changed.  Sorry but I don't see your problem.
You're telling above you get the "can't switch user context"
error but in point 4 you're telling that you've tested
that it works for a dom admin.  What is the problem now?

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.