This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Where is Cygwin FAQ in .texi or .texinfo format?
- From: David Starks-Browning <starksb at ebi dot ac dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 16:03:08 +0000
- Subject: Where is Cygwin FAQ in .texi or .texinfo format?
- References: <email@example.com>
On Saturday 26 Jan 02, Jari Aalto+mail.emacs writes:
> Where can I get the Cygwin FAQ in .texi or .texinfo
> format? I'd like to integrate it into Emacs. The .html
> says that it was converted with texi2html ....
>From cvs in winsup/doc.
When you say "integrate it into Emacs", you mean create info files?
Be advised that the only thing I ever build is html. I don't
guarantee that the info targets build properly. If they don't, let me
know, and I'll try to fix the Makefile (rather, Makefile.in).
(Cygwin FAQ maintainer)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html