This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Need a customised version of PostgreSQL 7.1.3 on cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: justin at postgresql dot org
- Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 18:03:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: Need a customised version of PostgreSQL 7.1.3 on cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <004c01c1a65e$6a11e9a0$8289a8c0@sknet01>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 11:41:32AM -0000, Stephano Mariani wrote:
>If you have visual studio, it includes a subset of the debugging
>symbols for windows. Install those!
Can't someone just provide them with what they are asking for???
If they had a debugging version of postgress, they'd be able to
get at least a somewhat decipherable backtrace.
Their request makes sense to me. Isn't there anyone out there who
can help the postgres team?
>From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On
>Behalf Of Tom Lane
>Sent: 26 January 2002 04:30
>To: Robert Collins
>Cc: Justin Clift; Cygwin Mailing List; Frank Joerdens
>Subject: Re: Need a customised version of PostgreSQL 7.1.3 on cygwin
>"Robert Collins" <email@example.com> writes:
>> (gdb) bt
>> #0 0x778a018d in ?? ()
>> #1 0x77e7758a in ?? ()
>> These addresses are in MS dll memory space anyway, not PG or
>Okay ... so what do we do next?
> regards, tom lane
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html