This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Test <Please ignore>
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 18:06:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: Test <Please ignore>
- References: <004d01c1a65f$384b56d0$8289a8c0@sknet01>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 11:47:18AM -0000, Stephano Mariani wrote:
>This is a test...
>Apparently, my mail server is blacklisted? (HOW?)
Please. This is not a "test" mailing list. If you receive a bounce
email because your server is on one of the advertised RBLs (and I don't
see *any* indication that this is the case from the mailing list logs)
then you have ALL of the information that you need to remove yourself.
Sending this kind of message here is just advertising your cluelessness.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html