auctex can only see .tex files in HOME directory

Hi,

I could not reproduce this problem on my home box. I updated the
Cygwin installation yesterday, and I use AucTeX 10.0.g, Emacs 21.1,
and Cygwin's teTeX.

What shell do you use to run the TeX commands in Emacs? How did you
set it up?

regards,
Markus

--