Followup: at + bash

Hello

 > I am having a problem running perl in an at command on windows nt
 > because perl says it can't find some @INC libs I added. So, I'm
 > trying to run perl in a bash shell:

Thanks for the answers. The problem is that I installed cygwin
as Administrator and at commands run as SYSTEM. So, the
environment is not set up for SYSTEM and SYSTEM has to do their
own mounts to get perl to run.

I wish that running the mount command would mount everything
found in the registry, but I don't know how to tell it to do that.

Thanks again.

David