Re[2]: Core dumped just only with strcat!

Hello Dani,

Sorry, but I don't know nothing about mysql programming and I can't
help. Still I think you have some kind of programming error, not a
bug in mysql or cygwin themselfs, though I don't have any time to
look at your code - you should find out yourself.

Still, for the record I am forwarding your mail to the cygwin mailing
list where possibly someone else would be kind to help you or give you
an advise, but I don't really think that this mail belongs there too :(