Problems compiling latest snapshot - cygwin-src-20020219.tar.bz2

Hey there! ;)

The latest snapshot as in the subject fails to compile. The error
occures when the make commands tries to execute in winsup/w32api,
which is empty. The snapshot itself does contain a win32 directory
but its empty. I check the source of the stock 1.3.9-1 and it doesn't
have any files in the w32api directory. This makes me think that this
question maybe have an answer and the post may be considred RTFM or
stupid or something else :) Still I'd like to ask it - are there
any other steps that should be done to build the cygwin dll except
downloading the snapshot and configuring in separate dir ?

Thanks! :)

P.S. I read the mailing list but haven't noticed anything on this
topic :(