RE: Cygwin without installing

Oh wow, now THAT takes me back.  "Tentaclemania", mop-tops, Shay Stadium,
"Seargent Ozric's Lonely-Tentacle Club Band", the "Fifth Tentacle"... they truly
taught us how to love, and how to live.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.

"I'd like to say 'Thank you' on behalf of the group and ourselves and I hope we
passed the audition".