Re: [Mingw-users] Opening Apps

Hi,

sorry about the crosspost, but I do not know the universe where
the question arose.

Gareth wrote:

> This is my 1st post on the mailing list so don't shout at me if it all goes
> wrong !!

You sent it to three lists, so probably no-one knows in which
"world" you program. As the answer to your question very much
depends on your environment, please select _one_ list only.

If you forgot that:
"Cygwin" tries to put a Unix-like world on top of Windows,
whereas "MinGW" makes the Windows libraries accessible to
   Unix-like compilers and tools,
about "dev-cpp" I have no knowledge.

Regards,
Joerg Bruehe

--
Joerg Bruehe, SQL Datenbanksysteme GmbH, Berlin, Germany
     (speaking only for himself)