RE: sem_trywait returns EAGAIN (rather than returning -1 and setting errno)

No probs. Just drop the patch in , properly changelogged and formatted.
I'll eyeball it for regressions (The pthreads code is (mostly) trivial,
so I comfortable with this.). I/We'll need to write some new regression
tests though.

Rob