Make is missing on setup

On Monday 4 Mar 02, Alexandre Kazantsev writes:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new here, and I'm not a Unix programmer. There is a problem with the
> Cygwin installation from the Web using the Setup program. For my purpose,
> the Cygwin is supposed to be a shell for the PRC-Tools development chain,
> and it occurs that Make utility appears to be missing in my setup.

Read the Cygwin FAQ entry "What packages should I download?".  It's up
to you to decide what packages you need to get your job done.  It's
not a topic for this mailing list.

Are you using the prc-tools from <http://prc-tools.sourceforge.net/>?
Given that Cygwin Setup no longer installs everything by default, it
would probably help if
<http://prc-tools.sourceforge.net/install/windows-details.html> had
some information on what packages to download.  I'll make that
suggestion to the prc-tools folks.

Cheers,
David
(Cygwin FAQ maintainer)