This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Blind carbon copy not blind (mutt ssmtp)
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: Bob Heckel <fgi6vbcc1tcd001 at sneakemail dot com>
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 14:21:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: Blind carbon copy not blind (mutt ssmtp)
- References: <134651813.1015436268986.JavaMail.root@boots>
On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 12:28:39PM -0000, Bob Heckel wrote:
> Couldn't find any answers in the Cygwin
> mailing list archives. Has anyone else
> experienced this? Thanks.
AFAICT, I do not observe this behavior. Note that I use personal a
build of mutt 1.3.24i instead of the standard Cygwin version. Sorry,
that I cannot be more helpful.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html