This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Chris January" <chris at atomice dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 23:34:48 -0000
- Subject: /cygdrive wierdness
Using Cygwin DLL 1.3.10.
1. Close all Cygwin programs
2. Open bash
3. Type: cd /cygdrive
4. Type ls
I get a listing of C:\ instead
5. Type bash
6. Type: cd /cygdrive
7. Type ls
I get a listing of available drives as I should.
Can someone else confirm this is a problem?
I have a patch to fix it if it is.
NB: You _must_ close all Cygwin programs first.
Also I can confirm the .../. problem that someone mentioned in an earlier
post also happens on my system.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html