Unsubscribe not working

FOLKS:

I'm trying to exit this mailing list as it daily volume is too much for
me.

At the bottom of all postings, there is the following link:

If you visit that link, it says I should be able to unsubscribe by
sending mail to cygwin-unsubscribe@sources.redhat.com which I did.
Nothing came back expcept I'm still on the mailing list for "cygwin".

Then I refered to my original subscribe email and it said to send the
mail to cygwin-unsubscribe@cywin.com which I did with the same results
(or lack of).

Can someone lead me to the real "Exit Door" for this mailing list that
isn't locked!

-paul mcferrin
--
NOTE***  This email looks it came from MailHole@insight.rr.com but in