Re: Next version of setup.exe

Hi!

>>as you can see here:
>>
>>http://www.scytek.de/setup-20020225-screens2.gif
>>
>>it does strange things in the selection window, I just
>>clicked +Doc and made a screenshot.
>>
>>And here: http://www.scytek.de/setup-20020225-screens1.gif
>>you can see what happens after a click on the View button.
>>

> Urk. Nasty. Well I don't have the ability to debug this - I've got NT
> kernel based machines only, as my emulted environment with 95 is
> currently cactus. So I'm depending on 'net support to debug this. I
> wager that it's related to my clip area enhancements in the pick line
> ::paint routine, as that gave me a [little] gyp.
>
> This has been reported twice now on 98SE. I'm very interested if it is
> 98SE across the board, or 98SE + xyz video card.

I tested the new setup on another Win98SE machine, same effect!

Machines:

Acer Travelmate 600TER with ATI Rage Mobility-M1 (I installed new video
drivers, no changes)

Desktop PC with 128MB Ram, AMD Duron 800 and nvidia TNT2 graphics board.

If I move the setup window and "redraw" with the view-button, I have the
impression that only the upper left (estimated with ruler) 570x330 pixel
  of the full 1024x768 are drawn.

Volker