strptime()

I was compiling a program and everything compiled perfectly
but when it was time to link the objects 2 files refered to an undefined
refernce of strptime(). I went on a little hunt through the headers and
found it is declared in time.h but it isn't listed as a supported
function on the api and the libs musnt have it if they aren't picking it
up. i'm just wondering if it being in the header is an accident or if it
is supported and wasn't documented and in a different lib than it should
normally be.

Phil "Crazy" Spencer