Re: RFP: NASM

> *shrug* they have a forum - the version compiles with cygwin without a
> hitch... most recent is 0.98.22 (I'm pretty sure)

I see they're distributing a .tar.gz with some cygwin utility (cvs.exe,
cyggdbm.dll, cygwin1.dll, cygz.dll, ssh*.exe; of course withour sources) so
they indeed know of cygwin existence, but of course they didn't suppose that
being an "official package" was so easy... I think the best think is to
contact them to ask if they want to mantain NASM package themself and
moreover politely pointing out that they should point to the setup instead
of having a tarball with some utilities packaged...
who volunteers? 0=)

--
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (PGP & X.509 keys available)