Re: Strange behaviour of vpath with dos paths

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 11:23:16AM +0100, Johan Bezem wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
><SNIP>
>> >So, my question: Where can I find the repository of the CygWin make
>> >package? Or otherwise, how to proceed from here?
>>
>> You can't.  Use the make source tarball and submit ChangeLog + patch
>> here.
>
>OK, here it goes. I'm not aware of standard testing procedures or
>requirements for CygWin, so maybe someone could double-check.
>
>I used
>for both vpath.c and read.c, files attached.

You can use the standard procedures outlined at the contrib link
at http://cygwin.com./ .

That means you send the ChangeLog entry (not the diff of a ChangeLog
entry) and patch in clear text so that the barrier to inspecting your
work is minimal.  This is standard across every project that I am
aware of.

cgf