RE: Strange Crond behavior

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  What I meant was that I have left the SYSTEM
group as is per the readme. I don't think you took the time to undertand
what I said in the e-mail, but I'll try again.  I have set everything up
EXECTLY AS THE README SAYS TO DO.  And as I stated, I have searched the
archive, and did not find anything related to this topic.  So real help,
as opposed to the standard chip on the shoulder, "don't bother us unless
you can point to the exact line of code" attitude, would be appreciated.

Steven Caswell
stevencaswell@yahoo.com
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving