Re: ncftp current release won't run - missing

Ok, I read the Faq, I'm sorry for assuming I could just run setup.exe
and update my system.
I'm a big fan of cygwin, and use it to run an FPGA development
environment,
it's been great, so I appreciate all the work people have put into it.

I don't know if I like the solution in the faq - a multiple sequence
install to get
only part of an update, then the rest to avoid deleting new dll files..
Don't I need a roadmap of which dll's to update in which sequence to
make sure it all
works? Aren't there multiple interdependencies which mean I can't get
all dll's installed
at the same time?
Am I right in assuming I should just wipe the old cygwin install right
off the hard drive,
and the old install directory with its history data and install
completely a new release
to avoid the problem?

I'll be trying that wipe clean and reinstall next..
Gord Wait