imapd on cygwin

I used to have this working but it broke somewhere.

I installed imapd for cygwin. Now whenever I run it it simply coredumps:

$ /usr/local/sbin/imapd
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
$

I have followed everything in the readme WRT to setting this up and as I
said before I did have this working. The one part that didn't work was
accessing Inbox but that was because I wasn't using a mail server that
made mbox style inboxes. Now I have exim and have even configured mutt
to work. But I want imap to work for me.

Before I dive into debugging this I was wondering if anybody had any ideas?