Re: Possible Workaround - SSH/SSHD: could not chdir to home directory:No such file or directory

No, /h is a local FAT32 drive. I also tried creating c:\foouser and
changing (in /etc/passwd) my home directory to /c/foouser , so that I
could check whether it was unhappy about changing drives.

If you have pointers to more information or discussions on this error
please let me know.  I have this difficulty on both my home and work
machines (win2K and WinXP).

flip