Re: MS Logo compliance - w2k / xp

At 10:16 AM 4/8/2002, John.Lonergan@ubsw.com wrote:

>I'm being asked if Cygwin is or will be 'MS Logo' compliant and als to find out about MSI scripting details.
>
>Does anyone have a clue about this stuff ?

"MS Logo" is not a goal of Cygwin, even if MS would allow it.  The
concept of Open Source in general and "MS Logo" are orthogonal.  My guess
is this fact makes the point moot.  But 'more power to ya' if you want to
pursue this effort on your own! ;-)

MSI scripting has been discussed before on this list.  You can search the
email archives for that discussion.  MSI scripting for install purposes
would be considered a separate distribution and off-topic for this list.