This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:41:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin-man
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 07:34:51AM -0700, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
>> > DESCRIPTION
>> > Cygwin is a UNIX environment, developed by Red Hat, for
>> > Windows.
>> Cygwin was up and running long before Red Hat came into the picture. Which
>> why it's not Redhatwin ;-).
>Straight off the homepage. Maybe it should be "currently developed by Red Hat".
>Hmm... can we change the name to "RedhatWinix" please? It's catchier
I'll get right on that. I should note that since it is "Red Hat", not "RedHat",
the name of the new DLL will be:
"Red Hat IX".dll
so, in the future, it will be necessary to quote the name of the DLL when you
want to use it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html