[ANN] cygutils website update

[possibly OT?]

I've reorganized the cygutils website, and segregated all of the stuff
that has been made irrelevant or obsolete by advances in the official
cygwin distribution.  I've consolidated all of the packages that are
still relevant on the main page, for easier access.  And I've removed
the tarballs for all of the obsolete packages -- but the web pages are
still there for historical interest.  Attempts to access the obsolete
stuff in their old locations will be redirected to the OBSOLETE area.

See:

http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/
http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/OBSOLETE/

So what's still relevant?  Well, the complete list follows, but some of
those items may be old or out of date.  But, if a cygutils offering has
NOT been superseded by an official cygwin package, then I didn't move it
to the OBSOLETE section -- even if the cygutils offering hasn't been
updated since the early 1.1.x days...

STUFF PEOPLE STILL CARE ABOUT:
   consize
   run
   dll-stuff
   cygipc

FULL LIST:

bashprompt
    Fancy schmancy prompts

cmd-reactos
    An snapshot of an open-source clone of the NT/2K cmd shell for Win9x

consize
    A scrollbuffer in Win9x/Me? It's true!

cygipc-1.11
    Deprecated! Will soon be superseded by "the cygwin daemon", a new
native component of the cygwin distribution.

dll-stuff
   Examples for building DLLs using cygwin tools

db-2.7.7
   An old port of Sleepycat's Berkeley Database

misc-0.9.4
    This has been renamed "cygutils-package" and is now officially
included in the cygwin dist as "cygutils".  Perhaps this version, with
the old 'misc' name, should be moved to OBSOLETE.  I dunno; I probably
made a few mistakes in this massive reorg...

msql-2.0.4.1
    An old port of the msql database

mysql-clientlib
    An old version of the mysql client library

perl-contrib
    Various useful contributions to the world of perl/cygwin

rpm-3.0.3
    An old buggy port of RPM

run
    Avoid console windows with cygwin apps