Bash shell extension ?

I am looking for a pre-made Windows shell extension to open a folder in Bash,
or information on how to do so .. I know there is one for opening a DOS command
prompt, but who wants to use DOS when we've got Bash?

Basically what I have in mind is this: Right-click on a folder and on the
explorer menu you see "Bash prompt here" or something like that .. Click on
that, and your Bash opens in the folder you clicked on .. The only trick would
be the path translation, but it shouldn't be too hard to do that ..

This would be a very handy tool to have, and I imagine someone out there has
already coded it ..

Thanks for your help
-Adam Richards
Toronto, Canada