sshd/cron seteuid() problem in latest CVS

Using the latest CVS, I am getting the following Event Log error messages:

    o fatal: setuid 19695: Operation not permitted
    o (CRON) error (can't switch user context)

with sshd and cron, respectively.  After some debugging, I determined
that the following patch is causing the problem:

    http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-cvs/2002-q1/msg00218.html

The above patch needs to be reverted or reworked.  See attached for an
strace snippet.

Note that I'm operating in a domain environment.  My WAG is that this
problem may not be apparent in a workgroup environment.

Thanks,
Jason