RE: Error compiling cygwin-snapshot-20020409-1

Do you think through what you are writing before you write it? How do
you think the binary snapshots get created? If the snapshot won't build,
neither source nor binary are made available on the web pages.

> You you were so darn smart as you think the
> snapshot would be working. I just have thousands of other
> things to do instead of making the software YOU develop work.

It works quite fine for several thousand other users thank you very
much. Is *your* install working correctly? I don't know, and given the
attitude you portray in the email I'm replying to - I don't care. Chris
has, on occasion, been somewhat tough, but has also on those occasions
apologised. In this case I think he has been helpful, direct and
responsive, and you are being - dare I say it - abusive in return.
Hardly the way to get what *YOU* want is it?

> I guessed that could be a known flaw so I decided to ask
> fisrt before trying to solve it myself.

And you got an answer - It's not a known flaw. Wht's your problem?

> If you can't help then just shutup instead.

Chris did help. I really cannot grasp why you are reacting in the manner
you have.

<cut seriously offensive question>

Rob