Re: Getting price for cygwin contract?

Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> writes:

> Hopefully someone will wake up and call you.

I got call and email. Unfortunately pricing doesn't fit for my
bussiness. I'm selling something like 5-50 copies / year (and that
might be optimistic), and Cygwin pricing starts from 1000 copies.
So fee would be higher than my one year sale for this product...

So it's quite understandable sales is not so willing to contact
anybody saying 'one developer'. Showing price publicly might be good
idea?

--
M. Tavasti /  tavastixx@iki.fi  /   +358-40-5078254
 Poista sähköpostiosoitteesta molemmat x-kirjaimet