Re: bash 2.05a-3: option to allow drive letter prefixes for completion?

Chet,

Thanks.

This reminds me of another oddity, one I resolved serendipitously: I never
understood why Readline was escaping at signs ('@') when they were part of
a name it was expanding (I sometimes use them to set off time stamps
incorporated into file names). Then one day I happened upon the
documentation of the Cygwin feature designed to circumvent argument list
length limitations: @argListFileName.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA