Re: Bug in setup.exe 2.194.2.24

I've noticed similar behaviour.  I always use "Download from Internet" to
get a local disk image on a zip disk, which I can then use to update cygwin
on several machines.  However I've sometimes got things out of sync and
can't download local copies of the package depending on what computer I'm
downloading from.

E.