Re: Missing terminfo data in XFree86 4.2.0

I maintain the ncurses and terminfo packages for cygwin.  I've been
wondering, should I update the "official" cygwin terminfo entry for
xterm using the XFree86-4.2.0 one?  I've been hesistant to do that until
now, for fear of backwards incompatibilities.  However, now that there
are official, setup-compatible packages for cygwin-xfree86 -- then the
actual xterm.exe that is provided by the official cygwin package system
IS the one from XFree86.  So, I suppose cygwin's terminfo database
should reflect that?

Comments?

--Chuck