Re: where is cygintl-1.dll?

Harold, et aal --

...and then Harold Hunt said...
%
% David,
%
% Oh yeah, I forgot to say, "Teach a man to fish ..."

Yeah, I'm familiar with that, and I generally agree.  I don't mind being
given a snack to tide me over while I'm learning, and if I can learn
enough to start fishing without also having to become expert in fly
tying, migratory habits, and climatology then it's a lot easier to get
underway :-)

%
% Harold

Thanks & HAND