GMP 4.1 Build Success

I was able to build the 4.1 release of the GMP library on the current
version of Cygwin running on Windows XP.
It was built using the Cygwin version of GCC, not the newer version
(gcc-3.1) I have built.  make check went
nominally.

It built with the standard ./configure, make, make install.

I am still very new with GMP, I am playing with it to support some
numerically intensive programs in the shop
here.

Wayne Keen