RE: How to setup.exe with rsync?

Rob (and perhaps others),

Thanks for the info on rsync and cygwin.

Wish I were qualified to help--sigh. Windows and Unix-based systems are both
rather foreign programming environments to me (I used to speak OpenVMS), and
I have been stuck in a non-programming job for several years now. Job change
is probably called for, but that's a separate and off-topic issue.

Thanks again,

Galen