"mkgroup -d" fails, local/domain user

Hi,

***** (1)
I'm not sure if it's really a problem with cygwin or with my domain controller (Samba 2.2.4) but when I try to get the domain groups I get an error:

Everyone:S-1-1-0:0:
SYSTEM:S-1-5-18:18:
LookupAccountName (\\SERVER, Domain Admins) failed with error 1332
LookupAccountName (\\SERVER, Domain Users) failed with error 1332

I'm using cygwin 1.3.11 on WinXP.

***** (2)
Our setup at work is a little particular. Every user exists both as a _domain user_ without particular permission and as a _local user_ with Administrator privileges. That way, users can do what they want on their machine without being able screw up the network.
Now, I always log as a _local user_. With Windows explorer or nontsec cygwin, I can create files on anyshare where I have write access as _domain user_.
With ntsec on, if I try to create a file on a win2k workstation, it works. But on the server (samba) if fails with "permission denied".
The problem comes from the gid. On the server, the group is set to "2007" while on the workstation it's "None". My _local user_ id is
uid=1003(jehan) gid=513(None) groups=0(Everyone),513(None),544(Administrators),545(Users)

while my _domain user_ is
uid=12002(jehan) gid=12007 groups=0(Everyone),545(Users)

I created a group 2007 in /etc/group (jehan::2007:jehan) which fixes the problem but since I don't have problem to create a file with explorer on nontsec cygwin as a _local user_, I would expect the same result with ntsec cygwin.

***** (3)
Since I have the same username for both _local_ and _domain_ user, I have to entries in my /etc/passwd with the same username. Can this be a problem?

Jehan