RE: Setup.exe and window resizing

> IMHO this is a bug, plain and simple.

Yeah, but it's the last one; then we're home free!

> In setup.exe you cannot resize the window.

Right.  In the Beforetime, there were like a dozen windows you couldn't resize.
You got to admit it's getting better, a little better all the time.

>  The default size window is
> quite skimpy, especially when you are selecting packages.

Actually I find it rather *oversized* for all screens except the package
selection page.  But yes, things are a bit crowded on that selection page.

> Yes, I realize this has been submitted once before a couple weeks ago.
>
> Unfortunately I'm not a windows programmer, so I wouldn't know the first
> thing about submitting a patch for it.

Well, maybe we can get Simon to do it:

"And as they led him away, they laid hold upon one Simon, a Cyrenian, coming out
of the country, and on him they laid the cross, that he might bear it after
Jesus."

Then again, you could do as I do: when faced with such a challenge, learn the
necessary skills, pick up my own cross, and head out to Calvary.

Well, alright, I have to admit, usually it's funner to bitch and I just do that
instead.  But that doesn't make wizard dialogs resizable.

>  (Alas, the inherent quandry of
> Cygwin - windows software for use by non-windows people)

???  I thought it was Unix software for use by Windows people.  Where... Am I in
the right mailing list?

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.