Re: package cygwin not installed?

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Kozak" <jk@xylema.org>
To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 9:41 PM
Subject: package cygwin not installed?

> I've just (attempted to) re-install cygwin on a win2k box - as far as
> I know I've purged all previous versions, reg keys &c.

You should not need to do this!

> As far as I can see, the cygwin package isn't getting downloaded
> (indeed, isn't _listed_ by the setup pgm), so cygwin1.dll doesn't get
> in installed, which is all rather sad. I've tried several mirrors.

There is a corrupt setup.ini at the moment - it's not listing the cygwin
versions. I've checked the setup.hint on sourceware, and it refers to
non-existent versions. I'm not quite sure what Chris wants as current, so
I'm leaving this for him to correct.

Give it a day, then try again.
Rob