Re[6]: Setup.exe fails with a Microsoft Runtime Exception ..

Hello Harsha,

HK> Pavel:

>>HK>          Send me the debug version of setup.exe. I will send you the
>>HK> backtrace of the crash ..
>>
>>The attache setup.txt is actually a .zip file which contains the
>>setup program.

HK>          I have the stack trace. I cannot seem to be able to copy what's in
HK> the Stack window. Do you know how?

Do you have it in Dr. Mingw - if so, use the 'File' -> 'Save As ...'
menu. If you used gdb in the console, you can minimize the window and
copy the text just as you would do with any other text from the
console.

HK>          Also, do you need any other window's information?

Well,  having a look at your /etc/setup/installed.db will be of
interest.