bash.exe can't find strtoll in cygwin1.dll

I had been using version cygwin version 1.3.3 without problems.

Yesterday, I downloaded and installed 1.3.11-3. Now, when I try
to run bash.exe, I get an alert box saying
The procedure entry poinnt strtoll could not be located in the dynamic link
library cygwin1.dll.

Also, when I try to run grep, I get a box saying The procedure entry poinnt __progname could not be located in the dynamic link
library cygwin1.dll.

I haven't tried anything else.

I checked my hard drives and believe that there is no old version of cygwin1.dll
that is being gotten instead of the new one.

me directly?
Thanks for any help you can give me.